Help and reference files
Auburn course materialsLectures, problems sets and exams that I took in a graduate physics program at Auburn, sorted by year and semester: in my UNN public directory.
- R. S. Sharipov "Quick introduction to tensor analysis" (PDF)
- J. H. Heinbockel "Introduction to tensor analysis and continuum mechanics" (PDF, gzipped)
- J. Hefferon "Linear algebra" (PDF)
- M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun "Handbook of mathematical functions" (PDF, external link)
More in my UNN public directory (in English and Russian).
- Table of integrals (PDF, big, Russian comments)
- Table of integrals (PDF, smaller)
- Useful formulas (PDF) Various trigonometry and calculus identities
- Vector identities (DjVu) From J. D. Huba "Plasma formulary", 1994 revised
- Vector help (DjVu, Russian comments) Another list of vector calculus identities (in this notation
(a, b) = ab ≡ a · b, [a, b] ≡ a × b)